FamilySourceNet is a group of local family-oriented organizations and businesses dedicated to getting out the word about the abundance of family resources available to MetroWest families.
- Parent Information Center - information for parents with children in Framingham Public Schools, includes School Choice information.
- Framingham Family Central - for families with children aged 2 years, 9 months to 5 years old. Council of parents, early childhood educators, child care providers and community members working to build and enhance early childhood services in Framingham. Funded by MA Dept. of Early Education and Care Education. Need assistance in evaluating preschools and child care programs? Want information about playgroups or health and nutrition support? Financial assistance for average working people as well low income families, (must meet state guidelines). FREE parent workshops. FREE parent newsletter. Also offers professional development workshops and supports and assists participating schools and programs in obtaining and maintaining accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (preschools) or National Association for Family Child Care (home providers) and assists educators in attaining a Child Development Associate Degree (CDA).
- Babies R Us - Shopper's World, retail store.
- Mothers & More of Framingham - The Framingham Area chapter of Mothers & More has over 150 members mostly living in the Metrowest area of Boston including (but not limited to) Ashland, Framingham, Natick, Sudbury, Wayland and Wellesley. Our meetings take place at Whitney Place in Natick usually during the second Monday and fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm.
- College Solutions - "Helping parents and high school student choose the right college". College Solutions takes you and your family through the complete process - from college selection to the application process and the final choice. The average College Solutions client recieved over $17,000 per year in college aid. College Solutions completes all financial aid paperwork! Over 20 years experience. Over 4000 student families served!
- framingham.com -follow the links below for more family resources and online information from www.framingham.com!
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts