Quit Smoking Online
Reasons to Quit Smoking
- Smoking can kill you.
- Smoking can make you sick.
- Nicotine is addictive. Cigarette manufacturers knowingly manipulate nicotine levels to get and keep you hooked.
- Cigarette manufacturers dump hazardous chemicals into the tobacco mix for added profits -
they make more money and you dispose of stuff that can't be buried in a land fill!
- Smoking is dirty and smelly, and some people won't like you... just because you smoke.
- You are more likely to have a fire in your home if you smoke.
- If you have kids there is a greater chance they will smoke if you do, no matter what you say -- your actions speak louder than your words.
- Smoking decreases lung capacity and decreases your physical endurance -- definitely not sexy, besides --
coughing, wheezing, and hacking are not pleasant sounds to make.
- Cigarettes waste a lot of your money.
Smoking a pack a day will cost you about $1500.00, (FIFTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS) this year, (based on average price of $4.00+ per pack).
- Smoke gets in your eyes... it also stains your teeth, causes bad breath, dulls your hair, causes wrinkles around your mouth, and other things that are less than attractive.