FRAMINGHAM, MA - The MetroWest Radio Reading Service joins Framingham State College in observing the 20th anniversary of the Challenger Accident and celebrates the life of Christa McAuliffe.
The MetroWest Radio Reading Service has a program every Monday and Thursday from 2:30 until 4-00 p.m. called, "Reading at F.S.C.” where we feature books recorded by our volunteers in their entirety.
Beginning on Monday, January 9, 2006, The Metro West Radio Reading Service will present "A Journal for Christa" by Grace George Corrigan.
The episodes will run as follows:
- Monday, January 9, Episode One - 2:30 until 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12, Episode Two- 2:30 until 4:00 p.m.
- (Monday, January 16, is a holiday, Martin Luther King Day)
- Thursday, January 19, Episode Three - 2:30 until 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 23, Episode Four - 2:30 until 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 26, Episode Five - 2:30 until 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 27, a special edition of "Reading at F.S.C." from 2:30 until 4:00 p.m, Episode Seven.
The Metro West Radio Reading Service is a Community Outreach program of the Disability Services Office at Framingham State College and an affiliate of the Talking Information Center Massachusetts Reading Network under the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind.
For more information and a complete schedule you can contact the Disability Services at Framingham State College at 508-626-4627 or the Talking Information Center at 1-800-696-9505 or check our two websites: www.framingham.edu/disabilityservices or ticnetwork.com