- MassBay College Acknowledges Campus Land Taken From Local Native American TribesFRAMINGHAM, MA -- MassBay Community College, which has campuses in Ashland, Framingham and Wellesley, Massachusetts, has formally recognized that the land the campuses are built on were "appropriated" from local Native American tribes. A statement on the college's website reads, "Massachusetts Bay Community College wishes to acknowledge that the Wellesley, Framingham, and Ashland campuses sit on land that was appropriated by the US Federal government from the... [read more].
- Framingham Police Dept Awarded $61,918.00 for Municipal Road Safety ProgramFRAMINGHAM, MA -- Today, as part of $10.9 Million in federal grant funds slated for Massachusetts to improve road safety, the Framingham Police Department was awarded $61,918.00 for its Municipal Road Safety Program. Framingham Police submitted plans for improved traffic safety training, equipment, and enforcement in a competitive grant process and was one of only 186 municipal and MA state agencies to be awarded grant monies.... [read more].
- Framingham based Ameresco, Inc. Certified as Great Place to WorkFRAMINGHAM, MA -- On Wednesday, September 14, 2022, Ameresco, Inc., (NYSE: AMRC), a leading cleantech integrator specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy and headquartered in Framingham, MA announced that it has earned certification as a 2022-2023 Great Place to Work®.... [read more].
- FSU Rams Football Soars Past St. John Fisher 31-20 in Home OpenerFRAMINGHAM, MA -- The Framingham State University Rams football team tallied 31 straight points erasing a 14-0 deficit and opening a commanding lead en route to a 31-20 victory over the St. John Fisher University Cardinals in a non-conference tilt at Bowditch Field. The Cardinals opened a 14-0 lead with a pair of first quarter touchdowns. Aaron Chase connected with Gabe Maloni for 30-yard touchdown pass with... [read more].
- Santander Bank Opens New Branch In FraminghamFRAMINGHAM, MA -- Santander Bank held a Grand Opening for its new Framingham branch located at 490 Cochituate Road in Framingham. For over a decade the property located at the corner of Whittier Street and Cochituate Road (Rt. 30, westbound just before Target) was a fenced-off eyesore after the former bank building fell into disrepair and was eventually razed. In a ground-up redesign, a new, modern looking... [read more].
- Framingham Police Department Law Enforcement Entry Exam AnnouncedFRAMINGHAM, MA -- The Framingham Police Department has announced that a Law Enforcement Entry Exam will be held on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Keefe Regional Technical School, 750 Winter Street, Framingham, MA.... [read more].
- Senior Health and Wellness Fair Returns to Keefe Oct. 22, 2022.FRAMINGHAM, MA -- State Senate President Karen E. Spilka’s annual health and wellness fair returns to an in-person format with a revised name, a broadened focus that includes active older adults, a streamlined registration process, and an invitation for younger generations to accompany older family members to the event slated for October 22, 2022 at Keefe Regional Technical School, at 750 Winter Street in Framingham.... [read more].
- Framingham Electronics Recycling / Clothing Donation Day, Wednesday, June 15th 2022FRAMINGHAM, MA -- The Framingham Department of Public Works (DPW) will host and Electronics Recycling and Clothing Donation Day on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at the Recycling Drop-Off Center, 255 Mount Wayte Ave., Framingham, MA, (from 12:00 noon until 8:00pm).... [read more].
Comments Off on News