FRAMINGHAM, MA -- Find out what's happening with the real estate market today by being at guest at "PASTA with the Real Estate PROS", Thursday February 12, 2009, 6 PM – 8 PM a the Columbus Club Fountain Street Framingham, MA.
Questions and Answers with Local Experts - Special Drawing at the end of the evening for a 2007 SUPER BOWL Autographed Football!
The following will be covered:
• What is going on in the real estate market today?
• Can I really own a home? Are there special mortgage programs available for me?
• How will banks help homeowners behind on their mortgage?
• How can I sell a home if it is worth less than what I owe?
• Can I buy real estate with my IRA, 401K, etc.?
• Are foreclosures and short sales really a good deal?
• Can I make money investing in 2 and 3 family homes now?
• Can I buy and sell income property without paying taxes on profit?
• What is a 1031 Exchange?
• Do I qualify for the $7,500.00 tax credit?
• Is this a good time to buy up to a larger home?
• Why should I use a real estate attorney?
• Do I have a homestead and should I have one?
• How can I obtain a real estate license and make some extra money?
There will be a Realtor, Accountant, Attorney, and a Mortgage Professional to answer my specific questions. 2009 may present some good opportunities. Come get the information. RSVP before February 5, 2009 to Mark Galante at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-371-4500.